Wednesday, October 8, 2014

PEARL

(Choies Pearl Ring and Bracelet/ Mango Top from Zalora)

Making the most of the ethereal sunlight shining from my windows and getting in the mood for whites that I decided to highlight these accessories I got from Choies.I really love their site. I'm sure if you've been following me,you can tell by now. If you want to stay updated with the latest fashion trends yet not burn a hole in your pocket, then this is the site for you. I know pearls are everywhere but I love Choies' modern take on this timeless beauty.Pearls are always classic and I love how they can make your outfit stand out and I think if there's one accessory you need to buy as of the moment then this should be it. If only life was as elegant and simple as a pearl...
Bisous,
TL


No comments:

Post a Comment