Saturday, July 26, 2014

LIGHTED PATTERNS

(Aztec Kimono and Bikini from Forever21/ Bershka Shorts)

I was always lazy to dress up whenever I would go to the pool or the beach and I always thought that a tank top and shorts would do it. I just recently discovered and realized the power of the kimono--so easy to wear yet so stylish. It's so much better than wearing a tank top which you have to take off completely and wear again every time you decide that you want to sunbathe or take another dip. With kimonos, you can easily just slip them on and off and even play around with it. 
On a completely different note, I thought this tribal pattern really matched the fiery torches and the pool lights which makes me want to think twice about whether my clothes and the places I will go to will somewhat match.
Maybe I'm totally just being a little weird or maybe I just need another dip in the pool to clear my mind and stop thinking about crazy things..

No comments:

Post a Comment