Saturday, April 12, 2014

FOIRI E LUCE -- How to wear a see through dress

Why did people even make see-through lace dresses? how the hell am I supposed to wear this?!
Do I just wear my undergarments or what?
I asked myself the same questions while tossing this lace dress in the counter so I could pay for it.
I took it as a challenge, and now I've found ways to make it work. 

Here are the steps to how I styled my see-through lace dress :)

and voila! :D
So, what I did was I paired it with a lace bra bandeau and a scuba mini-skirt--it'll surely turn heads but it's a big disappointment to the pervs. All they'll see is your midrib, but at the same time it's still sexy and covered. You can add whatever accessories you want, such as a cute clutch bag that matches the colors of your base clothes or perhaps a flower crown. It's perfect for going to music festivals and a vacation at the beach.
                                       




Two of my favorite things to shoot with--flowers and light. They both make things look so pretty in an instant. In line with the Coachella and upcoming music festivals around the world this summer, here's my take on an outfit I'd love to wear to these events (if I wasn't such a homebody, that is).

Played around with the painting I have on my wall, the christmas lights in my room and some really elementary editing skills which I'd have to say sorry for in 3...2...1....

Sorry for my editing skills.  :D
But I hope you liked this post :)

Neon Clutch Bag- River Island
Snap Phone Case- Marc Jacobs
Bandeau Bra and Lace Dress - Forever 21
Scuba Skirt Mini- Nasty Gal

toodles XX

No comments:

Post a Comment