Sunday, October 5, 2014

SUPERDRY A/W 2014 PREVIEW

I was fortunate to be invited by Nuffnang Ph to the Superdry Autumn Winter 2014 Collection Preview  at Bonifacio High Street Central and I loved it most especially since Superdry is such a reputable brand with excellent quality and a unique sense of style.
When I arrived, I was so happy to see these babes:  Yuki Tansengco of MyStyleCat and Radio Jockey Nikita Conwi, and I instantly felt all giddy seeing good friends there with me.
Of course I had to take a picture with one of the best Male Bloggers in the Metro : Robbie Becroft of RobbieOffDuty
and DJ Callum David who really wanted a picture with me. (HAHAHA I wish)
Lastly, with the ever supportive boyfriend-- thank you for coming with me and taking pictures! I wouldn't know what to do if you weren't there with me! :)
I really loved the sporty yet fashion-forward women's section and I couldn't wait to wear what I bought and mix and match them!
 The store's interior and set-up for the event was spot on. The whole place had this warm and cozy ambience that made sure you stay SuperDry for the Winter!
I loved the whole thing and going to the event inspired me so much. It's moments like this that remind me of why I started blogging in the first place and why I should continue to do it. 
I am one happy kid!

Meanwhile, you can view their whole collection by clicking the video below.
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment