Monday, August 18, 2014

SLOUCHY

( Essenxa Top/ Stradivarius trousers and Heels/ Louis Vuitton Bag/ H&M necklace)

I think I just took slouching to a whole new level. Aside from being constantly reminded to straighten my back because I look like a lazy little boy, I insisted on being totally slouchy all over with loose clothes and pants since... well, Monday happened. I know you're probably like "Today's Tuesday...?" but I wrote this yesterday and everything just seems so gloomy right now-- I just want to be in my pajamas with a hot cup of tea and a good movie to watch. I decided to wear blue too, since I'm not in any way excited for today. Seriously though,Who is? 
If you're totally feeling me and you slightly don't give a damn about anything except being lazy, here's how to dress it and still be accepted in your office... XX



No comments:

Post a Comment