Thursday, September 11, 2014

ETHEREAL


Here's part 2 of my collaboration with Fetish and all I could say when I saw the pictures was I had a mini heart-attack thanks to Lois and her magic. I was so in love with the pictures that I was probably on my phone for hours and nobody could really talk to me properly...so sorry about that!
 For this set, we had to climb up the second floor of the Ruins and if you've ever been there, you'll know that there really wasn't much of a "floor", so this took more effort that the usual, but it didn't really matter since we were able to capture the majesty of the beautiful disaster that is the Ruins, complete with the sunset's ethereal glow and the winds gentle whispers.
I felt like a modern princess wearing this romantic all white ensemble ready to conquer the world-- or the hacienda maybe? For starters? 
Anyway,I hope you all love it as much as I do! A special thank you to Toni, Lois, Clarissa, Ashley and the team for making this all a dream!

With Love, 
TL

The Fetish 2014 Holiday collection is now available in stores and online at https://www.facebook.com/FETISHCOUTURE
instagram: fetishcouture


No comments:

Post a Comment