Wednesday, July 9, 2014

PALM

                             

 (Topshop bikini/Fetish Boutique Couture Accessories/Sunnies Studios Shades/Michael Kors Sandals)

It's days like these when you just want to wake up late, go down and take a dip in the pool, but obviously can't since you have to get up and do what the day insists (like go to work)-- a.k.a. yours truly. Just taking a dip in my mind and posting this today as I took these pictures last weekend and currently wishing it didn't fly by away so quick.
Moving on to the swim outfit I'm wearing,
I think I've developed quite an attachment to high-waist bikins since they look so retro and chic at they same time. I've decided that these red sunnies are the perfect pair to complete that whole pin-up vibe and I added some pearly accessories just to add a bit of sass. Of course the dip and chill in the poolside wouldn't be complete without a cup of hot coffee at hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment