Saturday, July 12, 2014

RETAIL THERAPY

(Acne Tillie Leather Sandals/ Mango Croc Bag and Rebecca Minkoff Heels get them here)

I think I may have found the perfect pair of shoes from Acne. I literally danced around like a kid when I saw the Net-A-Porter package in my bed. I immediately tried them on and oh my, do I now understand how people can walk around in heels the whole day. The pale blue leather and black soles were so soft I knew I could wear them the whole day. It was so light, I felt closer to shoe heaven and I know I will always be browsing Net-A-Porter every time I find a chair to sit on. Not only do they have such a beautiful variety of designer items, they also deliver your package magically. I seriously don't get how my package arrived in two days. It's crazy and I love it!!

I was so happy to finally own a small black classic bag from Mango that could fit my essentials--a wallet,phone and make-up and I could easily picture wearing them with a white cami and a black maxi. I may also have obsessed a bit on these Rebecca Minkoff heels as soon as I saw it was on sale at Zalora. I tried to press the purchase button about three times before finally deciding that I'm getting them or else I couldn't sleep well. 

Now I know I'm going to have the sweetest of dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment