Thursday, July 31, 2014

CLASSIC

 
(Asos Sandals/ H&M Maxi Skirt/ Zara Top/ Mango Bag/ Mac Lipstick)

I swear I have this slight obsession in my mind of being super white so I could just wear lots of blacks and pair them with whites and look smashing with red lipstick on--but unless I abuse whitening soaps and probably not see the sun for a few years, then I should be fine with this.
There's always something so classy about the plainness of the lack of color and something about black and white combinations that will forever be trendy and classic. It just depends on your daily mood I guess and probably the weather too.I for one decided to pair this maxi with a fitted and neat tank top and white and gold sandals. It now depends on you to touch it up with your favorite accessories or your go-to earrings to look really made up.
Look really made up? yes, I just said that. Besides, I find nothing wrong in being slightly "overaccessorized" or overdressed, but when one is underdressed? Oh Dear.
Right?? Right.

No comments:

Post a Comment