Friday, April 11, 2014

6100




 A peak into the magazine:






 


 The super stylish Andie Javelosa in my favorite outfit of hers:

I was quite shocked to see my face in this magazine as I was just browsing to see the pictures of clothes, and voila, I saw someone that looked quite familiar. But I didn't feel bad at all since any publicity is good publicity, except if it's your obituary.
Above are a few pictures that caught my eye and if you want to know more about the artist, simply click their names above.
Nonetheless, it would be better if you browsed it yourself, so you can see the whole issue and pick out things that you liked too.
Check out Hubin Magazine and their wonderful fashion issue to see high-rise talents emerge from the the low-maintenance city.

XX

No comments:

Post a Comment