Wednesday, April 30, 2014

BABY I'M BLUE -- J's cuppacakes


I was strolling around SM Jazz in Jupiter Street when I discovered this really beautiful cupcake store called J's cuppacakes. What struck me the most was the impeccable design and interior that somehow gave off this very dainty and "princessy" vibe and I just couldn't wait to go inside, sit and marvel at the place and try out their food. I ordered the strawberry pavlova and it was as sweet as a lover. It really matched the romantic atmosphere and the deserts that they served. I would recommend this place to anyone who wants to hang out with their friends, or for a lovely date, or simply just a place to unwind and eat great desserts. The staff were also super friendly and that's really a big plus.
If you want to know more about them, 

You can follow them @Jcuppacakes (Instagram)
and click this to get to their facebook account.



As for this outfit that I wore today, I chose this blue on blue on blue ensemble just because I've been obsessing on anything powder blue (and pastel pink and yellow)recently, and mainly because it felt so comfortable and perfect for the season. I like to escape a little from the comfort zone and go with tailoring that not a lot of people wear hence, this outfit. 
for the outfit details:

Trousers- Uniqlo
top-thrifted
necklace-thrifted
shoes-Aldo
Ring- Forever 21

Wishing you all a sweet day!








No comments:

Post a Comment