Sunday, April 6, 2014

SUMMER LOVE

























Its one of those days when you wake up and you decide to spend a little more time and effort making yourself look pretty and you just end up being in a good mood the whole day. That's what I love about summer. No time pressure, you get all the time in the world to choose your clothes, to put on make up, to sing in the shower and to eat breakfast.
I chose to wear this pink cami top that just came in the mail since I was too excited to wear it. This red pencil skirt I thought, would look so good with this light pink top and would give it a very girly and romantic feel. I also wore some vintage stuff that my mom gave to me, the chain bag which I adore since it feels so chanel, and the ring with stones. The other rings meanwhile are from River Island which I got for a very cheap price. Last but not the least the red cat-eye shades were given to me by my friend Joshua. Hey free sunnies, who could say no? 
I didn't have to spend a lot for this look, and I think you can create some classy looks of your own too without spending too much as long as you have the right style inspirations and some good stores that can give you your desired outfit for a cheap price. 
Hope all of you are having fun playing with your summer outfits! :)







Top and heels - Asos
Skirt- Forever21


No comments:

Post a Comment