Sunday, April 13, 2014

CHERISH

 




It's quite coincidental that my nude lipstick from MAC is called "Cherish" since today I've learned a huge lesson that will always stay with me for the rest of my life. I've learned that today we may seem so complacent and contented with what we have that we forget to cherish the moment completely. Something so valuable was taken away from me and I can't do anything about it. I would give anything to try to get it back and I'm fighting for it right now. The saying goes "You don't get the same moment in life twice" and it hasn't been more true. Sometimes we just tend to forget because everything's going so well and we didn't think it could be taken away in a day, a minute or even a second from now.
I just want to say that right now, take a moment to breathe everything in and thank the Lord for this moment.

Moving on though..


If you want to know where to get my outfit, or where to buy similar stuff just click on the brand below and you can check it out in their online stores. :)

Trousers- Stradivarius
Clutch and Kiss Necklace- River Island
Aviators- Rayban
Heels- H&M
Make up set- YSL

Wishing you all a day you will cherish always! 
XX






No comments:

Post a Comment