Saturday, August 23, 2014

PLAID AND SIMPLE

(sponsored)
(Choies Two Piece Suit/ Louis Vuitton Clutch Bag/ Asos heels/ Sunnies Studios Sunglasses/ Forever21 ring set)

I wasn't always a fan of matchy matchy stuff until I found this Black Plaid Sleeveless Top and High Waist Slim Pants from Choies. It instantly helps pull your look together with its classic print plus it gives off the illusion of a tall and slender figure which I think is a plus for most of us. It was also unbelievably affordable and so fashion forward that when I had to pick something from the online shop, I know this was what I really wanted. 
What I love about Choies is that they have these two piece suits that you can buy as a set, and isn't that just wonderful? 
I paired it with a pearl necklace and red sunglasses to give off that vintage vibe and I brought this white Louis Vuitton clutch bag that surprisingly carried everything I needed like my phone, powerbank, and a few make up essentials.
 I may or may not have fallen in love with the black, red and white combo as I think I'm having another relationship with pastels but I just can't seem to escape the former. I unconsciously find myself pulling out either a black top and white pants or the other way around and just wearing a red lip or red accessories, just because.
I also had the chance to shoot with one of my co-bloggers from Bacolod, Days with Dia and it was so much fun especially since Bacolod is such a small city, and everyone's just friends with everyone, so we had the chance to catch up and chat (and speak ilonggo all throughout!). We were photographed by my dear friend Third and I've never been more happy with the outcome. I think this is something we'll be doing quite a lot from now on.I was so happy to be with people who share the same passion with me and I think you guys should check them out too! 


SHOP THIS LOOK




No comments:

Post a Comment