Thursday, May 22, 2014

FOREVER







(Photos by Ashley John Yee)

With the summer comes love, romance and promises of forever, and each have stories that they might remember, hide away or treasure. Looking at this maxi dress and its details just remind me of that. How breezy it can be, yet full of romantic details like the red and gold details that tell of passion, and light and royalty. 

I was lucky enough to find this online at www.forever21.com and I could not believe my eyes after shopping from river island and asos, at how cheap forever 21 got. (not saying I wont shop at river island and asos anymore though since they have such great and irresistible items too)
Meanwhile, I wore it with my trusty grendha sandals since wearing heels would be pointless especially in the city I'm in where people don't wear heels even on nights out. I liked it this way though.

A little casual, a little romantic, and full of love. 

Dress- Forever21
Sandals- Grendha
Lipstick-Mac

No comments:

Post a Comment