Sunday, May 25, 2014

NAUGHTYCAL







I have never been attracted to anything striped thinking that It would just make me look wider and the design seemed so unappealing on the racks, but as soon as I bought it and started to wear it, I instantly fell in love at its versatility coupled with hints of classy.
The night before I shoot an outfit, my mind somehow always wanders around the outfits I could wear the next day and this "naughty"-cal outfit made it to the top of the list and made me doze off right away with utmost peace.
I added pearls to make the outfit pop and to complement the stripes and the nude heels.
I think I'm ready to sail away now.
What do you think? 

Top- Zara
Necklace- Gifted
Midi-skirt- Forever21
Heels- Stradivarius

Photography by: Ashley John Yee


No comments:

Post a Comment