Wednesday, June 4, 2014

BOHO





Zara Palazzo pants / Bershka cropped top/ Forever 21 necklace/ /Kultura hat

 With the heat on full blast and with the sun on maximum brightness mode, I wanted to share with you all my take on dressing up for this weather without showing too much skin but not completely covered up and sweating either. 

After weeks of planning to collaborate,staring at blank air spaces and thinking of venues to shoot in Bacolod, Ashley and I finally got the chance to shoot for his portfolio and for my summer blog post, which you are now reading. We found this little spot that looks like an entrance to a jungle or a forest and thought that this would be an ideal place to match the bohemian outfit and make it pop.

We didn't take too long and went right away to shoot other outfits (up soon on my blog) so we could seize the day and hopefully bring you guys better pictures, thanks to Ashley. :)

Photos by: Ashley John Yee



No comments:

Post a Comment