Wednesday, August 6, 2014

CHARLOTTE




(Mango top and bag/ Forever21 trousers/ Charlotte Olympia heels/ Fossil Watch/ Project Kat bracelet)

I can't describe the exact feeling I had as soon as I got ahold of these mascot low-heeled shoes from Charlotte Olympia, all i knew was that I was dancing around--probably like a leprechaun that found his pot of gold. That would be the best description I could think of. No. I probably did look like that while I was dancing.(hahahaha! lololol, rofl, lmao, trololol) I wore it as soon as I got it the next day and I paired it with whites of course to make the shoes stand out. It was as comfortable as I expected it to be and I really do agree with the saying that good shoes take you to good places. I know I may have spent quite a few bucks on these babes, but when it comes to shoes, and bags, and sunglasses, it's better to invest on these things, and then you can start looking for affordable tops and bottoms to pair it with and still pull off a very classy look. I used to not care about shoes this much but there's just something about opening a shoebox from Charlotte Olympia that makes it all so worth it...

No comments:

Post a Comment