Monday, June 16, 2014

DAMIER






(Mango Top from Zalora, Zara Leggings, Parisian flats from the SM Store, Louis Vuitton Hampstead Damier Bag, Thrifted Sunnies)
These days I've been so lazy to exert effort in making my hair look pretty since it's grown quite a bit long so I just tie it in a bun and add a bit of hairspray to keep my curly ends tame. I've also developed a bit of fascination to white boxy tops and I feel like you'll be seeing a lot more of them soon. Loving how comfortable these leggings are with the little gold zip detail that instantly gives it a hint of class. I also have quite a few of these pointy flats that my mom sent over. I didn't expect to be using them so much but I have! Alongside with these pieces is my trusty Damier Hampstead bag from Louis Vuitton that I pair with my neutral/ black and white outfits-- it instantly gives the plain outfit the pop it needs.
What do you think about this look?

No comments:

Post a Comment