Wednesday, June 18, 2014

ZALORA






(Mango Top and Bag, River Island high-waist shorts and twig ring, Aldo Necklace, People R People heels)

Since I've been ordering online from brands outside of the Philippines, and it usually takes at least 2 weeks for me to get my package, I decided to give www.zalora.ph a try and see how fast I would receive my clothes. I was so happy that after 3 days, I got my package right away and It even came with free Nestle low-fat milk and a sachet of Downy detergent. I'd definitely keep on ordering again knowing that they have nice brands such as River Island and Mango from the website and delivery is super fast!
Meanwhile, I am in love with this striped cropped top that I can pair with almost anything ranging from maxi-skirts to palazzo pants to leggings and shorts! Any color will do to! I paired mine with leather shorts since I wanted to play with gold and brown for my shoes and accessories. 
What do you pair your cropped top with?
Let me know by leaving comments below!
xx









No comments:

Post a Comment