Friday, June 27, 2014

DIVIDED








(Forever 21 cropped top/ H&M Skater skirt and gold chain necklace/ Asos heels/ Fossil watch)


Today, I was lucky enough to find this empty space facing a parking lot to shoot and play with shadows that contrasted this all white outfit.I felt so happy that people didn't look at me weirdly or howled or threw side comments like when I shoot outside.
 It's like having the freedom to do just whatever you want to give justice to the pictures and the clothes.
You can't go wrong with wearing this white cotton cropped top since you can pair it with almost anything high-waisted like shorts, jeans, maxi skirts and you can range from sporty, to chic just whenever you feel like it. I went for a little sporty take by pairing it with this Divided skater skirt and paired it with these trusty white heels from Asos. There's something about all white outfits that just seem so delicate yet so fun. The look is unconventional but just right for this season. It makes you look pure, and bold and cool at the same time. I'd love to play with all white outfits a little more and perhaps (hopefully) you'll be seeing more of these kinds up on my blog soon. 
 I added just a few gold accents and the look is good to go.
Why don't you try playing with all whites today too? :)
Hope you have fun with it!




No comments:

Post a Comment