Thursday, June 12, 2014

FLORENCE

(Asos Jumpsuit and Heels/Rayban Sunnies/ Forever21 stack rings)

Photography by : Ashley John Yee


This suit is probably what I would wear to work everyday If I only had to choose one. It's such a statement piece all by itself plus the added fact that it's super sexy since it's made of mesh so it shows off the back and sides completely but totally serious at the front.
You're also probably wondering why I named this post the way I did. It's probably because I'm reminded by Florence whenever I think of scooters and scarves and I've been wanting to go to Europe so bad but circumstances haven't permitted to--perhaps thats why my emotions have been channeling the Italian gods and I hypnotically chose this vibe for my outfit.
I have never been this hungry to just pack my bags and go but for people like me, things like responsibility and family had to come first... for now.
So here you go, with this post.
A florence-inspired outfit for my ever hopeful and longing heart.
Have an inspiring day, lovelies.
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment