Friday, August 15, 2014

POSTCARDS FROM BATANGAS



SHOP IT HERE
(Mango black and white striped tee and denim playsuit/ Triangl Indiana Ice bikini/ Aldo Sandals/ Thrifted Sunglasses/ Forever 21 high waisted shorts)

After being so excited to upload this set and switching to a sudden "I'm too lazy to post process the photos" to finally having the time and will to do so, I'm very happy to present to you one of the most relaxing weekends I've had in a while--not to mention I had the best people with me and a week full of stress behind. I really needed this break and it was exactly what I was looking for. 
Whenever I'm by the beach, there's just nothing like waking up to the sound of crashing waves and feeling the heavenly breeze every time you walk out of your cottage every morning with drowsy eyes that suddenly make you surprisingly, a morning person.
Now doesn't this make you just want to go to the beach this weekend?
Hope we all get to go soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment