Monday, August 25, 2014

TROPIC AND CO-ORDS

(Fetish Couture Top and Skirt/ Asos Heels/ Aldo Wayfarers/ Forever 21 Ring set)

Is it just me or have co-ords just suddenly become something I've grown to love? I never really noticed until now --I was wearing a matching top and trousers in my last post too! If you ask me why I love them, It's actually a great steal for our part since with co-ords we can always mix and match the top and bottom part of the outfit with different things and pay for the price of one! 
I especially love how versatile this outfit from Fetish is since the top can be paired with high waisted shorts and the skirt with anything that goes like a plain cropped top or simply a t-shirt, then you can go for a colorful necklace right after.
I couldn't wait to wear this outfit out since I was feeling extra sunny today so I decided to make the most of the weather before "fall" or the "rainy" season decides to make itself permanent and I'd start pressuring myself to head to the nearest beach to at leat keep my sanity.
xx,
TL




No comments:

Post a Comment