Monday, August 11, 2014

EYES ON YOU


(CHOIES Dress/ Rebecca Minkoff heels/ Aldo Wayfarers/ Louis Vuitton Minilyn Bag)
Whenever I think about these eyes on the dress or any other accessory with eyes on them, it serves as a reminder for me to always put in that little effort in looking a little more than ordinary, a.k.a. looking your best everyday. It's probably because you can never control what people think about you when they first see you but you can always give them something to look at--make them do a double take when you're well dressed and tidied up.

I couldn't wait to wear this dress from CHOIES (a fabulous site I regretted not discovering earlier) on a bright and sunny day at the fort and it just went perfectly with one of my favorite shoes. I may be wearing all sorts of blue but I've got ice cream and a sunny disposition and I guess that's all I'm gonna need for a good day ahead.

xx,
TL





Choies-The latest street fashion

No comments:

Post a Comment