Thursday, August 28, 2014

HYPE

(Mango Top/ Zara Snake Leggings/ Nike Roshe Runs/ Prada Ostrich Bag/ Rayban Aviators)

I'm a little bit too excited for this post since it's really a big deal for me to be wearing sneakers. I have always been told to stick to heels and sandals, but I guess i'm just not so good at listening? haha!
It's my first time to try a sporty vibe and I'm quite surprised at how much fun I'm having with it. ( I even wore sneakers to the airport again today).
Of course the whole look seems a lot different but I still wanted to keep my style so I decided to go for a sleek shadow and went with all black and added pops of orange. I also wore a white Prada bag with it so the look isn't too predictable. What do you think? 
xx,
TL

SHOP THIS LOOK




No comments:

Post a Comment