Thursday, March 27, 2014

CHILD


       When its hell week and you just gotta de-stress, sometimes, cute cupcake shops like Sophie's Mom just do it for you. There's nothing more comfortable than being surrounded with the cutest interior, and sweet cupcakes. I love Sophie's mom just because it's not too crowded and it has the yummy-est red velvet cupcakes.
Somehow I found myself wearing this silver and pink ensemble and I'm so glad that pastels are in this summer season so I wore these crystal-embedded flats and skirt from Zara and this beaded pink thrifted top and I've never felt so at home. I paired them with simple gold rings that I got online from River Island to complete my look.I guess when you're surrounded by all these pretty things, you feel a little better and life is a little easier..

No comments:

Post a Comment