Sunday, March 23, 2014

SUNDAY BLUES




Always daydreaming about going to London, and finally found a place that feels like it.
Quite happy that I finally got to wear this blue dress that I find very elegant yet sexy at the same time. I think I should start collecting classier dresses. I was lucky to find this ASOS dress online at such a cheap price. I also got my shoes on sale at Stradivarius and it is so comfortable to wear, unlike other heels that make me wonder how the hell I can walk and look normal at the same time.
I was shot by my very talented friend Anya, who was so helpful. She's the kind of photographer that I always want to work with, since she's so good at capturing the light, (and tells me to tuck in my tummy). 
The sun was shining bright and the wind was super strong, so it was kind of the perfect setting for a shoot and two friends just enjoying whatever the city had to offer for that  day. I really had a good day today, except for the fact that the weekend's almost over...

Follow my blog with Bloglovin



P.S. Special thanks to Bettina for editing some of the pictures. Til next time <3

No comments:

Post a Comment