Friday, March 21, 2014

ALL THAT'S GREEN AND GLITTERS










There's nothing more perfect for me than a classy white top, topped off with embellishments. A friend once told me that if she had to describe me, I'd be her "glitter friend", since they noticed that anything with cute sparkles and glitters just instantly steals my heart. The moment I saw this white embellished top from Zara, I knew I had to get it. I paired it with black leather leggings from H&M since I was going to be running around a lot today. Another one of my favorite sandals is this one from Aldo, since its pastel pink and it has silver gems(guilty as charged).  I'll keep this outfit post short and sweet and I hope to be giving you better pictures soon...probably once I get ahold of that 35mm lens I've been eyeing for quite awhile..





No comments:

Post a Comment