Thursday, March 20, 2014

SoFA



















I watched the SoFA Fashion show a while ago, (alone) and actually enjoyed it.  The show started super late though, I thought fashion shows started on time since I think I watch LondonFW, MilanFW, and New YorkFW too much that I thought you couldn't go in if you were late. So i had to wait for an hour. Watching the show made me wish i just took up Fashion Design right away. The students were very talented, and in the picture, are some of my favorite designs, or some that I wish I could buy right away.I can't wait to see what the future holds for me, since I really want to work in the fashion industry. And then i can buy as many clothes from the runway as i can. teeheehee.

I wore a white blouse along with black reptile leggings from Zara and a snake skin bag and boots from Stradivarius. 
I apologize if there are too many pictures, since I wanted you guys to feel like you're watching the show too, but I really do hope you enjoy watching these collections as much as I did. Kisses...

No comments:

Post a Comment