Sunday, March 30, 2014

SAVE THE QUEENS









I firmly believe that in every woman there is a queen. A queen waiting to rule her own life with no regrets and no hesitations. Someone that's not afraid to show the whole world who she is and what she is capable of achieving. Sometimes though, we get so wrapped around what society says and lose track of ourselves. We forget that we are beautiful just because media dictates what beauty is supposed to be.
Which is why we should save the queen. The queen in all of us--one that's ready to rule the world, and ROCK it. We are all rulers of our own lives and no one should be able to stop us from living the way we want it and from chasing our dreams. <3

Moving on..
My friend Bettina had to make her own handmade set for her Photography class and all I could say is that this girl really knows her thing. I shot some pictures and modeled with Anya and Angelica, and had so much fun since its been so long since I decided to get out of my cave and socialize again. It's also been quite a while since I've channeled this side of me. Now that I'm 22, I've been opting for more classy, textured, and sleek clothes but if there's one thing I could say about my whole teenage style, it's this. I have a feeling I'm some sort of broke rockstar in my past life or a tormented artist.
Moving on, I was styled by Bettina as well, and she and I edited the pictures too. This shoot was nothing short of amazing, and I have to say that I'd love to see these girls again.

Tank top- Zara
Boyfriend ripped pants- Forever 21
Heels- H&M





No comments:

Post a Comment