Tuesday, March 25, 2014

FLOWER POWER




It was windier than usual today, but I was feeling sunny because I had a long break from school and I knew these would be the last few weeks I'd ever have to be in college. So I wore these matching ASOS suit and trousers just because I could almost taste summer and I've been wanting to wear these bad boys for quite a while now. I love ASOS so much since their clothes are super affordable and they deliver straight to your doorstep unlike other brands that make you get your stuff all the way from the customs and make you wait hours and hours...ugh, customs. *shivers*
So my heels are from ASOS too, and I absolutely love them since I could pair them with anything, ranging from casual to formal wear. My helper arrived from Bacolod today because I wanted her to be with me here in Manila, and I know we're going to have a blast watching movies and eating out and with her came a Fossil watch that my mom had sent, and I was so happy since I didn't own a proper one. The watch was perfect, It's white and gold--my two favorite colors when it comes to clothes and accessories.
It may be "groundbreaking" that I'm wearing flowers this Spring/Summer but I think that if you feel like being a flower goddess for a day, then you should just go do it, as long as you don't over do it.  Wishing you all a sunny day, but not a windy one that might ruin your hair.

That's all! 




No comments:

Post a Comment