Thursday, September 4, 2014

BEAUTY EDIT

I've been meaning to make a post about make-up so I could share with you guys some make-up tips and products that I absolutely adore, and here it is, finally! I know it's quite a handful (that's not even half of what I have-- dear lord I need to stop myself... oh well) but I've handpicked my favorites and here they are-- 
This has got to be the best blush/contour/highlighter combo I've ever tried, you can pile on as much as you want on your face and not look like a hoochie. Just a sassy girl with really nice cheekbones and a really nice glow.
I think I've found my foundation soulmate with this one, and I thought i'd pile it with my collection of foundations but I've been using it everyday!It's the perfect mix of light and dewy plus it has that really pleasant smell every time I apply it. It's also perfect for sensitive skin and covers up really well.
I've tried so many mascara's over the years and everytime I'm on a tight budget, (which is almost everytime too) this is my go-to mascara. get. one. now. 
Do I even need to say why?
Okay fine. When choosing lipstick colors, these 3 are the basic things any classy girl should have in her make up bag...something nude, a classy red, and a wild purple for that additional drama. I'm not a pink shade lipstick girl, so unless you are, then maybe you can add that on your list too. ;)
I use this to make my brows neater after applying my brow pencil and I went with this shade since it suits my skin color. Brow Tip: using a thin U-shaped brush, dab concealer under your eyebrows ( while drawing the shape you want to form) and blend to give off that super neat line. 
You can never really go wrong with Laura Mercier. I love this, and I'll be using this forever. (If I earn enough money that is.)

No comments:

Post a Comment