Saturday, September 20, 2014

POSTCARDS FROM PARADISE

(Triangl Bikini similar here/ Aldo Sandals/ Thrifted Sunnies)

Sunday's always meant Rest and Relaxation to me and there's no better way to give yourself a break than a trip to the beach. I've always wanted to visit Samal Island since my last trip to Davao last July and never really got the chance since we had loads of work to do that time, but I made sure that the next time I headed back, I wouldn't pass up the chance to go to Samal.
So thankful that my friends took me to Paradise Island in Samal Island, where we did nothing but chill and swim and eat and walk around. It was just so relaxing. Not to mention that it only took about 15 minutes to get here from Davao City, getting here didn't stress us out one bit. We rode a cab to the port and it only took us around 5 minutes then rode the boat for around 10 minutes and voila...white sand, blue waters and sunny skies were welcoming us with open arms.
Writing about this makes me miss the place so much and I can't wait to go back really soon.
If you get the chance to visit Davao, make sure to set aside a beach day and head on over to Samal Island for that much needed break from the concrete jungle.
Much Love,
TL

SHOP TRIANGL




No comments:

Post a Comment