Thursday, September 25, 2014

LUXURE

(Photography by Lois Campos)

Feeling all giddy and overwhelmed at all the pictures and content I have yet to post and share with you guys since there's so much going on with the blog that I can't wait to share everything all at once, but I know patience really is a virtue. I've been shooting and meeting with people here and there and I just have a lot of surprises awaiting so stay tuned!! For now...

Here's part three of my collaboration for the  2014 Holiday collection of Fetish Couture Boutique and this was the first outfit we shot. I instantly fell in love with the whole outfit-- the pearls, the stripes together with the polka dots, the rosy details and the cut of the skirt. It was romantic and vintage and classic and who doesn't love that?
It's love, lust and fetish all at once.
Bisous,
TL

No comments:

Post a Comment