Tuesday, September 2, 2014

WANDER

I'm so excited to finally be seeing and posting these pictures since I know Ashley is just one hell of a photographer. I feel so lucky to have him as a friend as we just share the same passion for art and practically have the same aesthetic.We always keep talking about how to make our brand (his: AJY Photo and mine: TiaLacson Blog) better and how to make our instagram feed neater, and nicer and overall just how to get better pictures. 
That aside, I also finally got my "dream dress" from CHOIES(you guys are awesome) and I knew I needed to give the dress justice so I worked with Ashley on this one. I love how it's so sexy yet so elegant and how it's a short dress and a maxi dress/ gown at the same time. 
Just like the saying that goes "Not all who wander are lost"-- we had a pretty hard time looking for locations to shoot this one but finally found the place that perfectly contrasted and highlighted the dress' lovely details and I guess life's like that too. You might feel like you're not headed where you're supposed to be but somehow you find yourself stumbling upon something or some place or someone and making something beautiful out of it.
Hope you all find that little piece of beauty you've been searching for!
With Love,
TL


(Choies Yellow Lace Panel Bright Maxi Dress/ Stradivarius Strappy Heels/ Forever 21 Bangle/ MAC Ruby Woo X Heroine Lip)



No comments:

Post a Comment