Friday, September 19, 2014

GOLDEN GLOW

(Ifassion Black Lace Top/ Forever 21 trousers/ Loft Sandals/ Izzy and Ali Sling Bag/ YSL lip)

Finally got the chance to go back home again to sort out my life and it seems as though there's just something about Bacolod that makes me feel like I have sunshine with me all the time. After talks over pasta and driving around the city, my friend and I took some pictures and took advantage of the sun's golden glow before it started to rain and get gloomy. For this set, I chose to wear something that I could feel comfortable around in the whole day a.k.a. a slim black lace top, white trousers, and gold details. To emphasize it's colors, we shot the outfit against yellow walls and I really loved the outcome.. Hope you all like it too!

Thank you to Ifassion for sending over some really classy and sassy tops that I've currently been wearing almost everyday! 
Instagram  : Ifassion

XX,
TL

No comments:

Post a Comment