Sunday, September 28, 2014

DOLCE

 

(Asos Lace Dress/ Zara Heels/ SleekUK Vamp x MAC Heroine lipstick)
I went back home again and collaborated with Lois as we shot this Lace outfit, and both always manage to make things look more elegant and sweet. We tried out a more whimsical take on fashion and I think I'm finally heading to the right direction for the brand since there's always something about magical realism that pulls me.I'm lucky to be living in a nice village with interesting houses that I can just take a walk and be able to shoot at the gates when decent backgrounds are hard to find. Luckier, since I know I'm working with someone who understands what I want and who understands the quality and vision for TiaLacson Blog that working with her was easy as pie.Although it was always raining in the city and I thought I'd never be able to do an outfit post, I was lucky to find sunshine in the midst of rain and consistent dark skies. 
Hoping the same goes to you.
 Love,
TL

No comments:

Post a Comment